Kingrevolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best runescape private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KyoKuun's Forum Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KyoKuun

KyoKuun's Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: KyoKuun's Forum Moderator Application   KyoKuun's Forum Moderator Application EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:04 am

Applying For:: Forum Moderator

Experience:: I am Forum Moderator/Head GameMaster on 3 GunZ private servers and was a Forum Moderator and Moderator on 2 runescape servers.

What Can I Bring To This Server:: I can merge us with other servers such as GunZ servers and other Runescape Servers. This process will bring many new players to your game and increase its popularity which will in turn increase your votes and donations.
I can also create videos for you and your many players.

My Qualities:: I am responsible, honest, and will stop what Im doing to help ANYBODY at all times.

Name:: Rafael Espejo

I can increase your popularity dramatically and increase your votes and in turn your gain in donations.

D.O.B:: October 20, 1991 (18)

If you choose not to accept me I would understand but I would appreciate it if you put one of your staff members on watch over me so they could see that I can come through with these promises.

Read this patiently and carefully...For my sake.

@Support if you think I have a shot.

~Regards, Rafael
Back to top Go down

KyoKuun's Forum Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1