Kingrevolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best runescape private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.

Go down 
+3
spirtomb183
bannana285
Fallendeath
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallendeath

Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. Empty
PostSubject: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:43 pm

well i saw we still have 4 open Mod spots, and if i could, i would like to apply for one of them.

Username: Fallendeath (but you can call me my real name: Thomas.)

Applying For: Moderator spot in Kingrevolution (In-Game)

Combat Level: 145

Length of gameplay: I have played this game for a week, maybe two.

How i can help the server: I can help the server by keeping things under control, by being nice and keeping people coming and recruiting people to join the game and see how much of an enjoyment it is to play. I can help people in many ways, as the game has become very familiar in the short time i have played, and also is very fun.

How i long will i be dedicated: Usually every day i get on and play at least 4-5+ hours a day during the week and usually 6+ during weekends (counting nothing bumps into the way)

Other Information: I know most of the staff on the list, counting some i dont know, but most i know and are very helpfull at times with guides and tips and stuff. I also can look through the scripts of gameplay and tell you how somebody could be hacking the game as well as changing there items stat's to provide much epic ownage. The mod that i am most famliar with is Gabriell (i believe how it's spelled) or Darkova. She is a very good mod and very helpfull.

Thank you very much for this opportunity,
Thomas (Fallendeath)
Back to top Go down
bannana285
Admin

Location : I don't know? Somewhere in Canada? More like Toronto? Maybe somewhere in Brampton? STOP READING THIS YOU STALKER!!!! =]

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Nice Application but there's one thing, right now we're still sorting out some stuff with the mods/admins/co-owner, when we're done, we'll tell you, and kyle, if u read this, come on the chat on Wednesday, November 11th 2009 at around 3:30ish.... (i gotta discuss some stuff with you) but overall fallendeath, nice application =] We'll letcha know soon
Back to top Go down
spirtomb183
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:51 pm

pretty good but you really havnt been playing that long(but i bet you'll get it) and you said darkovaa is a she is s/he 0_o
Back to top Go down
bannana285
Admin

Location : I don't know? Somewhere in Canada? More like Toronto? Maybe somewhere in Brampton? STOP READING THIS YOU STALKER!!!! =]

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Fallendeath

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Razz Thank you guys (:

But no i had to tell Darkova about the scripts, i found a couple way's somone could get in and hack it so they could literly hit a 999 each time, and change the stats of all items and i wanted to tell a mod about it, cause this is a GREAT game and i dont want it to be ruined, but thank you all (:
Back to top Go down
darkova
Owner
darkova

Location : everywhere usually around kyle cause hes everywhere also

PostSubject: woaaaaaaaaaa   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:10 pm

1 im not a she 2 im not a mod im a co-owner 3 its gabriel only 1 l!!! and 4 everall whe we figure this out it might be accepted
Back to top Go down
spirtomb183
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:12 pm

wow dark your a little persnickity (lol it was on my word a day calender(wait i dont have one 0_o))
Back to top Go down
Master

Master

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:16 am

you guys, i have been playing for almost 4 weeks now, I dont beleive i am inexperienced as Banana says i am.

Sincerely,
Master
Back to top Go down
bannana285
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:32 am

It's "Bannana285" with 2 N's in the beginning =] and i didn't say ur inexperience, i said you just need bit more experience, you can't just play 2-4 weeks and say you know about the server and wanna be mod/admin, you need more experience in-game and on forum, if we told people u gotta play for 2-3 weeks then you can appl, then we'd get a lot of application, im just saying you need to play more and get to know people and stuff =]
Back to top Go down
Master

Master

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:46 am

oh okay, i misunderstood,
btw, i really have been playing since as long as Bluur has. I played ever since KR was in 'it's dippers.' My old user was Slayer6533, this was like last year or really early this year. So i have been playing, realistically, longer than almost everyone =)
Back to top Go down
bannana285
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:51 am

O_0 oooo kool =]
Back to top Go down
Fallendeath

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:25 am

May someone please P.M. me in game or on here if i get the spot Razz
Thanks,
Thomas (fallendeath)
Back to top Go down
bannana285
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:40 am

Kyle's a little busy these days but he'll letcha all know soon =]
Back to top Go down
mik66ooyea

mik66ooyea

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:54 am

yea he busy on some amazing update but when he not i can talk to him if u whant!
Back to top Go down
Master

Master

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:58 am

dude fallendeath,
I am really tight with all the
staff, and if you get my Darkova's,
Bannana's, and my vote! you'll def
get the spot

BTW, mik66ooyea is right,
Kingtobe is a little busy working on
EPIC updates! one of them is that he
is going to a add a pring for each level
of staff
this ring will boost the wearers stats..all of them

Example:
Mod p-ring- good boost
Admin p-ring- awesome boost
Co-Owner/Owner- EPIC BOOST

Thats all i can talk about the updates to come

Happy gaming!!

Sincerely,
Moderator Master
Back to top Go down
Fallendeath

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:35 pm

dude that's going to be EPIC!#$%@
so that means the server is still online right? cause for some reason it wont connect me Razz
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:03 am

good luck fallen

nice app overall
Back to top Go down
Fallendeath

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:31 am

Twilight wrote:
good luck fallen

nice app overall

thanks (: i really hope i get the spot (:
Back to top Go down
darkova
Owner
darkova

Location : everywhere usually around kyle cause hes everywhere also

PostSubject: rofl   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:34 am

man u guys change the subject really fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.   Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallendeath's Application For In-game mod.
Page 1 of 1